Are you one of those Disney fans who constantly look for places where you can feel the warm world of disney? Or do you just want to have a taste of different tea mixes without breaking the bank?
As we were assembling our strategic plan for 2019, my officemate and I decided to go to a cafe (she found in Metrodeal) where we can refresh our minds a bit while continuously thinking of new ideas to apply for the success of our team.
ALICE TEA SALON is a Cafe located in Ortigas inspired by the Walt Disney Original animated film “Alice in Wonderland”.
If you are not familiar with Alice in Wonderland (which is quite impossible for a Disney fan), here’s a little information for your reference:
Alice in Wonderland was produced by Walt Disney Company and premiered on 1951. It is an animated musical film based on a novel written by Lewis Caroll and focused on the adventures of a girl named Alice who followed a large rabbit to a hole she never expected to be a magical world she once created with her imagination.
This cafe offers the idea of a mad tea party (if you know what we mean) in the world of wonderland. With a wide variety of tea mixes and pastries to partner with it, Alice Tea Salon will definitely give you that Disney feels for an affordable price.
LET US ENTER THE WONDERLAND!
What does this Cafe offers?
🐇COOL TONED INTERIORS
- From the door entrance design to the wall messages lit in neon, this cafe has that warm feeling even with its cool toned interiors.
- Black and White Checkered flooring and cozy cream seats
- Who would have thought they would have these hanging tea cups as display? Such an incredible and unique idea even with just the plain white cups.
🐇A CHESS BOARD FOR THE BORED
- If you are feeling a little competitive why not play chess with your friends while sipping on some tea.
Its a good thing that this cafe offers not only drinks and pastries but also an activity for people who gets bored and wants to play.
It would be better if they can provide more chess sets for the times wherein the cafe gets fully crowded.
🐇WIDE VARIETY OF TEA MIXES
- We love drinking milk teas, but let’s be honest, not all of us are familiar with different kinds of tea especially the mixes.
- What’s great in this cafe is that it offers lots of tea mixes that are unusual for a milk tea shop here in the Philippines.
What we ordered: Matcha Latte, Caramel Amber Con Patta
Verdict: To be honest, we were hoping for it to be sweeter, but maybe that’s just how the mix is supposed to be. Think of it as a healthier way of drinking flavored teas.
Here is the sample of their tea menu:
🐇LOTS OF CAKES AND PASTRIES
- While ordering our drinks, we can’t help but notice all the cakes and pastries on display. They seem to call us, tempting us to buy them.
So we bought one! Creme Brulee cheesecake
Verdict: The cake tasted very good! What we did not like was the base being unstable whenever we slice it.
- Their cakes and pastries are much more affordable than others in Ortigas yet very tasty, make sure to try one yourself!
Free use of WIFI and Sockets!!!
METRODEAL PROMO! SAVE 50% ON DRINKS:
50% OFF ALICE TEA SALON – 400 PESOS Worth of drinks for only 199
ALICE TEA SALON CONTACT DETAILS
- Contact Number:
- (02) 636 6230
- Facebook: Alice Tea Salon
- Instagram: aliceteasalon
- Location: The Pearl Place, Ortigas
- D elightful Vibe – √ √ √ √ √
- O utstanding Amenities – √ √ √ √
- C ompetitive Rates – √ √ √ √√
- A ccessible Area – √ √ √ √
- H elpful Staffs – √ √ √ √
A unique tea experience in wonderland! IT WAS A BIG PLUS for the free fast wifi and sockets without time limit on usage, we can do our work for a long time while enjoying our teas. THANKS TO METRODEAL‘S PROMO AS WELL FOR THE BIG DISCOUNT! Highly recommended to tea junkies but not to coffee addicts. Will come back and have some tea again here with Doc and our friends soon!
DOCAH RATED 4.4!
Hope this helps!
BE A RESPONSIBLE TRAVELER
Take a risk, go to an adventure.
Follow us on IG: adventureswithdocah
Like our FB Page: Adventures with Docah
Till our next,