Been craving for a new activity to try? or just want to hop on that surfboard again and be splashed with the waves?
We know your answer is a BIG YES!
Baler is considered one of the Best Places to Surf in the Philippines according to Philippine Primer second to Siargao. A 5 to 6-hour drive from manila, the peaceful town of Baler can be workaholics’ escape from all their weekdays stress.
But wait, what about a place to stay? In this blog post, we will be sharing our experience when we got the chance to stay at the resort that is popular among local artists and tourists.
ALIYA SURF CAMP AND RESORT
HOW TO GO TO BALER AURORA (ALIYA):
- Via Commute from Manila:
From Cubao, ride the GENESIS TRANSPORT SERVICE BUS that goes directly to Baler. Ask the driver to drop you off at the terminal near the PUBLIC MARKET.
Two bus options in GENESIS TRANSPORT SERVICE:
- Regular Air-conditioned bus – Around Php 450 each
- Joy Bus (Deluxe) – Around Php 700 each (non-stop bus service that includes snacks, Free Wifi, Morning Kit, Pillows and Blanket for sleeping)
Check this link for the schedule: Genesis Bus Schedules
From the Public Market, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to you off at Aliya Surf Camp and Resort.
- Via Private Car
ALIYA SURF CAMP AND RESORT AMENITIES:
One of the highlights of this resort is their simple yet eye-catching infinity pool. If you’re not a fan of the beach but still want to dip into the waters, this is the perfect place for you!
Has a wide variety of scrumptious and mouth-watering dishes. Don’t forget to try their PAKO (Seaweed) Salad, it was recommended by the famous byahero Drew Arellano.
Overlooking the whole beach, their veranda is the perfect place to wake up in the morning and catch the sunrise slowly appearing from the sea.
With complete set of musical instruments for band jamming, flat screen TV for watching a movie and a foosball table for the gamers.
DID YOU KNOW: Ely Buendia already played their songs here? One more reason to stay here is the free meet up with celebrities!
Comfortable beds and air conditioned rooms just enough for you to relax after an exhausting surf at the beach.
ALIYA SURF CAMP AND RESORT RATES:
Inclusions – Free breakfast, Free use of infinity pool, Free entrance to entertainment room, Bottled waters, Soap and Shampoo, Dental Kit
- Good for 2 pax
- Double Standard – Php 2688
- Twin – Php 2688
- Couple – Php 2688
- Beachfront Double – Php 4480
- Good for 3 pax
- Standard – Php 2688
- Triple – Php 3920
- Triple Deluxe – Php 3920
- Good for 4 pax
- Quad – Php 3584
- Quad Deluxe – Php 4480
- Double – Php 3500
- Quad Standard – Php 4480
- Beachfront Quad – Php 5600
- Good for 6 pax
- Family – Php 4256
- Family Deluxe – Php 4704
- Good for 7 pax
- Barkada – Php 5376
- Nipa Huts – Php 2016
Note that rates are higher on holidays
Aliya Surf School Rate:
- Surf Lessons – Php 350/head with instructor and board rental
- Surf Board Rental – Php 200 to Php 800 (2 to 8 hours)
- Menu offers delicous food from appetizers to desserts as well as Alcoholic beverages (Beer, Wine, Brandy etc..)
- Price Range Php 100 to Php 300
ALIYA SURF CAMP AND RESORT CONTACT DETAILS:
- Contact Numbers
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/aliyasurfcampbaler
- Website – www.aliyasurfcamp.com
Reservations are advised when planning to stay in peak seasons.
- D elightful Vibe – √ √ √ √ √
- O utstanding Amenities – √ √ √ √
- C ompetitive Rates – √ √ √ √
- A ccessible Area – √ √ √ √
- H elpful Staffs – √ √ √ √
Overall, our stay at Aliya Surf Camp and Resort was a big THUMBS UP and we will definitely come back here when we get the chance to visit again BALER, AURORA.
DOCAH RATED 4.2!
Whenever you feel down and lonely, visit the sea.
Hope this helps!
BE A RESPONSIBLE TRAVELER
Take a risk, go to an adventure.
Till our next,
Doc and Cah