Do you find yourself looking for a cafe where you can dine and sometimes do your work items without hearing so much noise? or maybe just play board games while hanging out with your friends? Then check this one out!
We went to this Cafe in Lilac Marikina while searching for a place to have our work lunch. It was listed as Top 3 at the 8 Restaurants that are worth the visit in Marikina. Want to know why?
Here are the 5 eye-catching features we have discovered when we visited:
The ” FORGET ME NOT CAFE ” in Lilac Marikina
1. An Instagrammable Interior
- Fresh and cool tones with a hint of warmness can be seen as soon as you enter the cafe. Lots of beautiful artworks placed on the walls that will surely brighten up any mood.
Every corner will definitely shout at you as instagrammable.
2. Mouth Watering Entrees
- As soon as you look at the menu, your eyes will immediately focus on their entrees. Scrumptious meals range from 175 to 285 pesos each.
Servings are massive. Tastes are phenomenal. Definitely worth the price!
3. High Selection of Cakes
- This cafe offers a great variety of cakes which are all baked by them. They suggest to look at the displays since almost all the time they offer new flavors that are not on the menu.
Beware: You might get torn at picking and end up trying all the flavors as soon as you look at their attractive display. Say goodbye to money.
4. Affordable Coffee
- A cafe would not truly be a cafe without some delicious coffees. In here, they have Espresso drinks both served either hot or cold as well as Milkshakes and Ice Blended (saw a BEER on the menu too!)
Refer to the photo below for the Price List:
5. FREE Use of Books and Board games
- YES! You’ve read it right, its FREE!
- No need to buy their products with a minimum amount for each person before being able to use their books and board games.
- Just a reminder to always put it back properly and at the same place where you took it.
Forget me not cafe PROMOS:
Recently, they launched their VIP card which costs 300 pesos and offers the following discounts:
- 15% off on the total bill every visit
- A free Americano whenever you dine in
- Free meal for your Birthday MONTH which can be redeemed more than once (as long as there are 3 dining guests)
Forget me not Cafe – Contact Details:
- Contact number: (02) 238 5021
- Address: Hacienda Heights, Marikina, 24 Lilac St, Conception, Marikina, 1811 Metro Manila
- Hours Open:
- Monday to Thursday – 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Friday to Sunday – 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
For a cafe and DIY travel guide to other Philippine provinces, See also:
Till our next adventures!
Doc and Cah